Report 2013 Munich High End ® (Day 2) - Audio Vector Grandi Note, Leonardo, Vivid Audio, Audio Power Labs, Kronos, Kharma, Auris Audio
- Report 2013 Munich High End ® (Day 2)
- Burmester, MBL, Focal, Soulution, Brinkmann, Rosso Fiorentino, Ypsilon, Estelon, Orpheus
- Lansche, EMM Labs, Mola Mola, Nordost, Jeff Rowland, Nola, Audio Exklusiv, Josh Audio, Grimm Audio, Pathos
- PMC, Advance Acoustics, Tidal, Capriccio Continuo, Eximus, TAD, Constellation Audio, Cessaro, Tron, Wilson Audio
- Magico, Spectral, Colo. Tube, SoundKaos, Vivid Audio, CH, GIP Laboratories, Silbatone, Engelholm, Strauss Mann
- Rockport, Absolare, Zeta Zero, Aurender, Onix, YG Acoustics, Auralic, Swissonor, Nola, Alluxity, Estelon
- Raidho, EgglestonWorks, Avid, Ayon, Siltech, Crystal Cable
- MSB, Eventus Audio, Living Voice, Kondo, German Physics, JMR, 3D lab, PenAudio, Apoll Acoustics
- Gato Audio, Kaiser, Thrax, Tune Audio, Engstrom, Totem, VTL, Kharma, Metronome, Artec
- Audio Vector Grandi Note, Leonardo, Vivid Audio, Audio Power Labs, Kronos, Kharma, Auris Audio
- All pages
Very nice but a little hot "picture" with the full-range electrostatic one of Leonardo, the Model 8 Grandi Note on equipment.
Grandi Note Proemio preamp and Demono mono blocks on either side.
Vivid Giya G3 the impressive tube amplifiers Audio Power Labs.
Audio Power Labs 833TNT mono blocks are designed around the big 833C tubes originally developed specifically around 1940. Audio They are hand built in America and deliver such 200 watts continuous per side.
Beautiful Kronos turntable with SME arm.
Very special to see the two turntable that run in opposite directions and thus, this Kronos Kronos said turntable in action, eliminate mistakes All the local turntables with a conventional construction have. The construction of Kronos should result in a turntable without their own sound that is super stable, turns in peace and without fluctuations.
Kharma demonstrates here with the Grand Exquisite Signature Limited Edition with the huge subs and Exquisite equipment. During our visit they turned very quiet music at fairly low volume in a crowded room and gave a good first impression.
Kharma Exquisite film stock in the middle of the new P1000 Signature.
Engelholm Solo M speakers on specially designed tube amps of Auris Audio. Not just special to see but also to hear. an ideal match, and the acoustics of course, is very decisive for the final result because the smaller Solo M speakers Engelholm sounded considerably more enjoyable than the larger Auris Audio Solo's in a different arrangement.
Most notable amplifiers on the High End 2013 are undoubtedly those of Auris Audio.
So far the report of the High End ® 2013.
- Previous <<